Upcoming Events at the Winery & Distillery
CONCERTS AT THE CAVE
Join us for a Concert at the Cave series this summer...and enjoy the beauty of the hillside overlooking our vineyards! Tickets for either night are $20 and available online only. Must be 21 or older to purchase tickets and attend. Each ticket includes a complimentary glass of wine or a cocktail. The concerts will take place rain or shine with an indoor location for bad weather. No carry-in food or beverages. Our wine garden has a limited number of tables and chairs. Please feel free to bring in lawn chairs or blankets. Check-in begins at 5pm and music begins at 5:30pm. The Winery store and Distillery store will be open until 8pm.
Woodshed & Vintage Brewing Co. will have specialty food items available for purchase throughout the evening. We also have a variety of artisan cheeses, sausage, cheese curds, crackers and pretzels available.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
5:30 – 8pm
Lou is a solo performing artist whose original music has a deep appreciation for Delta Blues, Country Blues, Folk, early Country and beyond and may be best described as Americana/American Roots Music.
Menu for Concert
All sandwiches served with a side of potato chips or spicy coleslaw.
All items are $7.50. Cash only.
- Oven roasted turkey breast on flatbread with spinach dip, aged swiss, romaine
- Grilled chicken breast on herbed focaccia with roasted tomato, spinach, pesto mayo, mozzarella cheese
- Vintage sliders (2) Sliders on mini brioche bun with aged cheddar, bacon, roasted tomato, garlic aioli, arugula
- Quinoa 'burger" Quinoa patty, balsamic and herb roasted mushrooms, arugula, aged cheddar, on a herbed focaccia
- Honey Pecan Chicken Salad on a croissant with romaine, aged swiss
ICE WINE RELEASE
Thursday, October 6, 2016
10 am – 4 pm
Celebrate the release of our Ice Wine 2015! Taste this “Nectar of the Vines” and enjoy light food, harp music, and wagon rides through the vineyard.
RUBY NOUVEAU RELEASE DAY
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Join Winemaker Philippe for a special toast at noon as he taps the Ruby Nouveau barrel.
A VINTAGE CHRISTMAS
Saturday, November 26, 2016
10 am – 4 pm
Taste newly released wines and experience old world charm at the winery and distillery.